I made this bracelet cuff and love the look so decided to share it. It is not a beginners project. If you haven't done color work before you will be better off trying with a thicker yarn before you try this. But all in all it is fairly easy to do. Have fun. Remember that the numbers on the video correspond to the numbers on this pattern
Sc = single crochet, Dc = double crochet, Sp = space, Tr = treble, St = stitch,
Ch = chain, * * =repeat work in between the stars, Tog = together, yo – yarn over, ss = slip stitch
I used embroidery floss in the black and white. I used 2 black and 4 white. The color one I used 2 blue, 2 pink and 2 black.
I used a size 2.75mm crochet hook. To do the ch and the first row I used a 1.80mm hook.
The cuff measures 18in by 7in
1. Start with a size 1.80mm hook and chain 55 and sc into the 2nd ch from the hook, you should have 54 stitches. Do 1 row plain sc.
2. Change to size 2.75mm hook and turn your work around
I will be doing sc throughout the pattern, I will do sc in the very first sc.
Each row in the pattern below is repeated 3 times, to get your 3 flowers in.
W= white, B= black. Example 5w, 4bl, 9w = single crochet 5 in white, single crochet 4 in black and single crochet 9 in white – repeat this 3 times.
3. 5w 4bl 9w – repeat 3x
4. 3w 3bl 2w 5bl 5w
5. 4w 5bl 2w 4bl 3w
6. 2w 11bl 5w
7. 5w 11bl 2w
8. 2w 6bl 3w 4bl 3w
9. 2w 5bl 1w 1bl 1w 5bl 3w
10. 5w 2bl 1w 2bl 1w 4bl 3w
11. 2w 4bl 1w 3bl 1w 3bl 4w
12. 3w 4bl 1w 2bl 1w 4bl 3w
13. 3w 4bl 3w 5bl 3w
14. 2w 10bl 6w
15. 5w 6bl 1w 3bl 3w
16. Do one row in plain white sc
17. Start on the side part of your cuff and we are going to ss all the way around. Start with a ch1 and ss into about 15st as that was how many rows we did. Ss all the way around your cuff.
18. If you need yours to be longer make a few extra rows of sc only on the ends and then do the border all around
19. Ch1, Sc into each ss around. The corners may need an extra stitch which you can add if you need to keep your corner flat
20. ch1, 15sc across the end (add to corner if need be). Along the long side you will* Ch3, sc into the 1st ch (picot made), sc into the next st, sc into the next st,* repeat along the long side of cuff and then on the end part just do 15sc and repeat the long side of cuff with the picot’s as above.
Add your clasp on the end and you are done.