This is a really cute poncho which is made out of squares and is pretty easy to assemble. I hope you have fun making it! You can crochet it together as you go or you can sew it together.
Remember that the numbers here correspond to the numbers on the video!
This is the schematic to the poncho. Where the dotted lines are, that is where it will be folded over.
The numbers I will be numbering down below (1-7) and explaining are the ones circled on this schematic.
1. Make a strip of 10 together
2. Attach another 10 motifs (one at a time) to the first strip
3. Attach another 10 like row 2 to the next strip
4. On either end attach 3 motifs
5. Attach another 3 motifs
6. Attach another 3 motifs
7. Flip row 1 over so it is in half (5 motifs either side). These 3 motifs are done while attaching to row 6 and to the top portion of the halved section
One Square measures about 6.5 inches.