In this video I will be showing you how to sew or crochet your granny squares together while making a quick headband at the same time.
HOW TO CROCHET A GRANNY SQUARE
dc = double crochet * * rep what is in between the stars
sc = single crochet st = stitch
ss = slip stitch sp = space
ch = chain cnr = corner
The numbers on here correspond to the numbers on the video
1. ch4, ss into the first ch you made
2. ch3, 2dc in the ring, ch2, *3dc in the ring, ch2* x3 (so you have 4 sets of 3dc) ss into top of ch3
3. Either, ss over the next 2 st, and ss into the ch2 space or cut yarn and end that color off and restart in the ch2 space.
Ch 3, 2dc , ch2, 3dc all in the same ch2 space, *3dc, ch2, 3dc all in the next ch2 sp* x3 which will give you 4 corners. Ss into the ch3, and ss across to the ch2 space
corner = 3dc, ch2, 3dc in the same space
4. Ch3, 2dc, ch2, 3dc in same space, *ch1, 3dc in the next sp, ch1, corner in the next space* rep to end ending with ss into 3rd ch
5. Ch3, 2dc, ch2, 3dc in the same space, *ch1, 3dc in the next sp, ch1, 3dc in the next sp, ch1, cnr in the next space*,rep to end ending with ss into 3rd ch
6. You will repeat row 5 over and over increasing the amount of ch1, 3dc, ch1 for each round.
thanks, i like your tutorialReplyDelete
My pleasure, Mury, I am glad you enjoyed it :)ReplyDelete